Amano Italian Kitchen
- 300g Rigatoni Pasta
- 500mL Nonna’s Tomato Sauce
- 1pc Carrot
- 1pc Hot Italian Sausage
- 4 bones Grilled Braised Ribs
- 2pc Meatballs
- 2pc 4″ Bone Marrow
- 2oz Salsa Verde
- 1pc Focaccia
- 1/2 bunch Rapini
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1pc Lemon
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED:
Make sure you’ve got a Large Sauce Pot, a Medium Pot, a Small Sauce Pot, a Sauté Pan with a Lid, a Baking Tray, a Chef’s Knife, Cutting Board, a Ladle, and a Strainer. It’s also ideal to have a few staples on hand like Kosher Salt or Sea Salt, a Pepper Mill with Peppercorns, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Now, let’s get cooking!
1. In a large Sauce Pot, bring 2L of water to a boil.
2. Place vac pack bag of Sunday Gravy in water and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
1. Remove seasoned Bone Marrow from packaging.
2. Place on a baking tray marrow side up.
3. Bake at 325°F for 12 minutes until Bone Marrow is cooked through, translucent, and has a slight jiggle.
4. Once out of the oven, garnish with as much Salsa Verde as desired.
1. In a large pot, bring 4L of salted water to a boil.
2. Add fresh Rigatoni Pasta and cook Pasta until Al Dente (approximately 5 minutes), stirring occasionally to avoid sticking.
3. Meanwhile, in a small pot bring 500mL of Nonna’s Tomato Sauce to a simmer.
4. Once Pasta is cooked, strain, reserving some pasta water.
5. Add cooked Rigatoni to Tomato Sauce and stir until evenly coated.
1. Clean the Rapini, removing woody stems and any wilted leaves.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice Garlic.
3. On medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil to a sauté pan.
4. Add Rapini, and season with salt and pepper. Sauté Rapini for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add thinly sliced Garlic and cook until garlic is fragrant.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of water and cover with the lid. Steam for 2 minutes or until Rapini is cooked throughout.
7. Once Rapini is cooked, squeeze juice from half a Lemon over cooked Rapini.
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
2. Slice Focaccia into ½” thick slices.
3. Season with Salt and Pepper and drizzle with Olive Oil.
4. Bake in oven until lightly golden brown.
- Sunday Gravy hot and ready
- Focaccia toast
- Rigatoni Pomodoro
- Roasted Bone Marrow with Salsa Verde
- Rapini hot and ready
Plate Family Style:
1. Sunday Gravy – Once heated through, transfer into serving bowl.
2. Focaccia Toast – Remove from oven, transfer to serving plate.
3. Bone Marrow – Remove from oven, transfer to serving plate, garnish with Salsa Verde.
4. Rigatoni Pomodoro – Transfer to serving bowl. Enjoy!