Wine NOT currently included with meal kit – coming soon!
Unfortunately, allergies and substitutions cannot be accommodated.
Images are for illustration purposes only. Actual Drop components may vary based on the current listing details.
- 1 bag Veal Parm, vac packed
- 4oz Tomato Sauce
- 2oz container Grana Padano
- 1/4 loaf Focaccia
- 4oz Salami
- 4 heads Baby Gem Lettuce
- 40g Grana Padano
- 16 pieces Bacon
- Caesar Dressing
- Focaccia Croutons
- 8 pieces Anchovies
- 1 cup Tiramisu
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED:
Mixing Bowl, 2 Baking Sheets, Tin Foil, Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper
Bake from frozen.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove plastic packaging and place the Veal in the oven on a baking sheet on the middle rack.
3. Bake for approximately 20 minutes from frozen (15-18 minutes if thawed).
4. Remove from oven and top with Tomato Sauce.
5. Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Top with Grana Padano.
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Place Garlic Bread on a sheet pan and cover with a piece of tinfoil. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. After 10 minutes, remove from the oven and let the Garlic Bread cool down.
4. Serve after 3 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. Cut Baby Gem Lettuce into quarters.
3. Place Croutons and Bacon on baking sheet. Once oven is preheated, bake Croutons and Bacon for 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Toss Lettuce and Bacon with Dressing, and top salad with Croutons and Anchovies.