Unfortunately, allergies and substitutions cannot be accommodated.
- 1 bag Veal Parm, vac packed
- 4oz Tomato Sauce
- 2oz container Grana Padano
- 1/4 loaf Focaccia
- 1 bag Mix Greens
- 1 bag Pickled Ingredients
- 4oz container Chickpeas
- 4oz Salami
- 1 container Cripsy Set
- 1 bag Dressing
- 4oz container Feta Cheese
- 4oz Tzatziki
- 1 small or 2 individual portions Tiramisu
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED:
Mixing Bowl, Baking Pan, Tin Foil, Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper
Bake from frozen.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove plastic packaging and place the Veal in the oven on a baking sheet on the middle rack.
3. Bake for approximately 20 minutes from frozen (15-18 minutes if thawed).
4. Remove from oven and top with Tomato Sauce.
5. Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Top with Grana Padano.
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Place Garlic Bread on a sheet pan and cover with a piece of tinfoil. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. After 10 minutes, remove from the oven and let the Garlic Bread cool down.
4. Serve after 3 minutes.
1. Combine Mix Greens, Pickled Ingredients, and Dressing in a mixing bowl and toss well.
2. Spread the Tzatziki on an empty plate and place the salad mixture on top.
3. Add Crispy Set, Feta Cheese, and Chickpeas on top and serve.