Amano Italian Kitchen
- 2 bunches Tagliatelle Pasta
- 500mL Sunday Gravy Sauce
- 1 bag Braised Meat (2 meatballs, 1/3 rack pork side ribs, 1 hot Italian sausage, carrot)
- 125g Grated Pecorino
- 1/4 bunch Parsley
- 20g Bomba Sauce
- 1 head Red Leaf Lettuce
- 1 head Radicchio
- 2pcs Baby Cucumber
- 15-20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 150mL Italian Dressing
- 1pc Fresh Focaccia
- 30g Garlic Butter
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED:
Make sure you’ve got a Large Sauce Pot, a Medium Pot, a Small Sauce Pot, a Salad Spinner, a Baking Tray, a Chef’s Knife, Cutting Board, a Ladle, and a Strainer. It’s also ideal to have a few staples on hand like Kosher Salt or Sea Salt, a Pepper Mill with Peppercorns, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Now, let’s get cooking!
1. In a large Sauce Pot, bring 2L of water to a boil.
2. Place vac pack bag of Braised Meat in water and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
1. In a large pot, bring 4L of salted water to a boil.
2. Add fresh Tagliatelle Pasta and cook Pasta until Al Dente (approximately 5 minutes), stirring occasionally to avoid sticking.
3. Meanwhile, in a small pot, bring 500mL of Sunday Gravy Sauce to a simmer.
4. Once Pasta is cooked, strain.
5. Add cooked Tagliatelle to Sunday Sauce and stir until evenly coated.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Careful not to cut all the way through, slice the Focaccia into 4 slices creating an accordion.
3. Rub the Garlic Butter in between each layer.
4. Place on a tray and bake in oven for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle some cheese on top. Place back in the oven for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
1. Remove the core from the Red Leaf Lettuce and Radicchio.
2. Cut or rip the Lettuce into bite sized pieces.
3. Fill a large bowl with cold water and a couple of ice cubes.
4. Plunge the Lettuce into the ice bath and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
5. While the Lettuce soaks, cut the Cucumbers into thin rounds, and cut the Tomatoes in half.
6. Remove the Lettuce and use a salad spinner, or place in a colander or on a tray lined with paper towel to dry.
7. Place Lettuce, Cucumber, and Tomatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Toss well.
8. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
Plate Family Style:
1. Braised Meat – Once heated through, transfer into serving bowl.
2. Focaccia Toast – Remove from oven, transfer to serving plate.
3. Salad – Toss and serve in a large salad bowl.
4. Tagliatelle Pomodoro – Transfer to serving bowl. Enjoy!