Slice Baby Slice
- 250mL Nutella
- 60g Almond Flour
- 2pcs Eggs
- 1 bag Chocolate Ganache
- 35g Crushed Hazelnuts
- 250mL Strawberry Whipped Cream
- 2pcs Fresh Strawberries
- 1pc Parchment Paper
- 1pc Baking Tin Container
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED:
Make sure you’ve got a Medium Saucepan, a Small Frying Pan, a Mixing Bowl, a Whisk, a Timer, a Spatula, a Cutting Board, and a Platter. Now, let’s get cooking!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
3. Using a spatula, add the Nutella into a mixing bowl.
4. Open the bag of Almond Flour and add to the bowl. Add the Eggs. Add half of the Maldon Salt (1g) to the bowl, and using a whisk, mix well until fully incorporated.
5. Bake on the middle rack for 22-25 minutes.
6. Take the pan out of the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes.Cut either in the pan or out.
1. Heat a medium saucepan of water to a simmer.
2. Carefully put in the bag of Ganache. Leave the bag submerged in the hot water for 3 minutes, and then remove.
3. Cut off the very tip of the bag. Drizzle the hot Ganache over top of the freshly cooked brownie.
STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM
1. Slice or dice Strawberries and add some onto each brownie.
2. Open the Whipped Cream. If it is deflated, transfer it to a mixing bowl and whisk hard for 2 minutes.
3. Add a dollop on each brownie.
1. Put Hazelnuts in a small frying pan. Toast Hazelnuts on medium heat for 2 minutes, then transfer them to a small bowl.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of your favourite oil, and add in the remaining Maldon Salt (1g).
3. Sprinkle over the brownies for the extra bit of wow factor!