Gare de l’Est
- 2 slices Pain-au-Lait
- 3 slices Black Forest Ham
- 2 slices Gruyère Cheese
- 50g Sauce Mornay
- 30g Dijon Mustard
- 20g Herb Mix
- 200g Roasted Potatoes
- 30g Oregano Potato Crumb
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED:
Make sure you’ve got a Small Pot and 2 Baking Sheets. It’s also ideal to have a few staples on hand, including Butter. Now, let’s get cooking!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place Potatoes on a baking sheet on parchment paper.
3. Bake for 20 minutes until hot, garnish with Oregano Potato Crumb, and serve alongside your Croque Monsieur!
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Warm the Sauce bag in a small sauce pot of water.
3. Butter one side of each Pain-au-Lait slice and place butter side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Spread a light amount of Dijon on one slice of the Bread and then place Cheese on both of the Bread slices. On the piece that you put the Mustard on, place your Ham in nice folds.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for 6-8 minutes, until Cheese is melted and Ham is just beginning to crisp up a bit.
6. Remove from oven and switch oven to broil.
7. Carefully open the Sauce package. Drizzle about 1/3 of it over the Ham, then top with the other Bread slice with the Cheese facing up.
8. Coat the entire top of the sandwich with the remaining Mornay Sauce and broil for 15-20 seconds, or until the Mornay Sauce is beginning to bubble and brown.