With Gratin Dauphinois & French Onion Soup
Chef Thomas Bellec brings you a truly romantic meal kit of traditional French recipes that will warm the heart. This meal kit includes a rich and bold Boeuf Bourgignon, cheesy and creamy Gratin Dauphinois and the perfect French Onion Soup. Bon Appetit!
• Easy Prep
• Ready in 50 Minutes
- 750g Boeuf Bourguignon
- 1lb Gratin Dauphinois
- 500g French Onion Soup
- 20g Picked Parsley
- 100g Grated Swiss Cheese
- 4pcs Baguette Crostini
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED:
Baking Sheet, Small Sauce Pot with Lid, Cutting Board, Chef’s Knife, Spatula, Spoon or Fork, Salt and Pepper, Water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic lid and place Gratin Dauphinois on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 50 minutes. Bake until top of the Gratin is evenly caramelized.
- Remove Gratin Dauphinois from oven. Allow to rest.
- Bring a medium stock pot with 4L of water up to a boil, then reduce to a medium simmer. Place Boeuf Bourguignon bag into the water. Poach the bag for 15 minutes.
- Remove bag from water and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes. Cut open bag and transfer contents to a serving bowl. Finely chop parsley and use to garnish Boeuf Bourguignon.
FRENCH ONION SOUP
- Cut open bag of French Onion Soup and transfer contents into a small pot. Bring soup to a boil.
- Once soup has come to a boil, transfer soup into Ceramic Soup Bowls or any oven safe bowl. Chef Tip: Coffee mugs are amazing for French Onion Soup!
- Place Baguette Crostini on top of soup, sprinkle Swiss Cheese on top of crostini. Broil in oven for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Divide the Gratin Dauphinois and place onto plates and add desired amount of Boeuf Bourguignon. Garnish Boeuf with Parsley.
- Serve with French Onion Soup to the side.
- Bon Appetit!