Slice Baby Slice
- 1 bag Pastry Dough
- 1 bag Wild Blueberry Compote
- 2oz Turbinado Sugar
- 1pc Baking Pan
- 1pc Parchment Paper
- 200mL Fresh Blueberries
- 175mL Crème Anglaise
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED:
Make sure you’ve got a Cutting Board, a Timer, and Oven Mitts. Now, let’s get cooking!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Open the bag of Dough and crumble a little more than half on the bottom of the baking pan. Push down on the Dough to make a crust.
5. Open the bag of Blueberry Compote and put into the pan.
6. Crumble the rest of the Dough on top, and add half of the Turbinado Sugar, evenly sprinkled.
7. Bake on the middle rack for 30-35 minutes.
8. Take out of oven and let rest for 15 minutes. Add the rest of the Turbinado Sugar.
9. Cut either in the pan or on a cutting board.
10. Pour the Crème Anglaise onto each portion. Top with Fresh Blueberries.
11. Serve on a fancy plate or in a bowl. Enjoy!